Monday, August 24, 2009

Oscar and Ruby M. Rachuig Gloff, 1970s


These are pictures of Oscar and Ruby Gloff. Ruby was the oldest daughter of Rudolph and Huldina Rachuig. I think they are celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. I can't be sure of the date, but I'll bet it was the early 70s. I can use some help in identifying the other people in the second photo.


(Update) Robert Rachuig sent a copy of the second picture to Helon Knudson, and she had some ideas about the people in it. Here's what she said:

Robert,

Aunt Ruby and Uncle Oscar were married February 23, 1932. They celebrated their 50th anniversary here at our home. I don't know the names of the girls to Oscar's right but I think they are his nieces. The couple with 2 children was the Pastor at Immanuel Lutheran Church, Jerone Teichmiller, wife Kathy, son Nathan, daughter Kelly.

Do hope that helps some.



No comments:

Post a Comment