Monday, August 24, 2009

Unidentified Rachuigs - Help Identify Them


We have several photographs of unidentified people. I'll put up a few every once-in-a-while. Maybe someone can tell me who they are.

I'm reasonably sure the man on the left is a Rachuig. He looks familiar, and I may be able to identify him by searching other pictures. I assume the woman on his left is his wife. I have no ideas about the other man and two women.



I think this may be a photo of Johanna Rachuig Lange's family in New Mexico. I'm basing it all on the woman standing in front of the window. She looks like Johanna based on other pictures I've seen of her.



I can identify at least two people in this picture - maybe more if I get the original and use a magnifying glass. Selma Schulz Rachuig is the adult woman on the left standing sideways but looking at the camera. The adult woman standing to her left is her daughter, Hilda Rachuig Krueger. Will Krueger, Jr. and Dorothy Krueger Mansur should be two of the children.


No comments:

Post a Comment