Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Family Tree Diagrams

I've modified & added to the collection of family tree diagrams at the top of the right-hand column of this blog.

You'll see that I've added a Bernhardt branch to the top-level diagram. (It's continued on Page 6.) Susan Read has provided good info on the Bernhardts, so I'll be able to expand this line in the future.

Link to top-level family tree diagram.

Link to Michael & Anna Bernhardt & children diagram.

Here's a photo of Caroline Bernhardt, oldest child of Michael & Anna Bernhardt. Her daughter, Otillie Mathilde Harmel, married August W. Rachuig, Jr. Notice the touching note her great-niece, Frieda Rachuig Flair, wrote on the back of the picture. Frieda was the daughter of Richard Rachuig & Anna Kunkel.



I've also added the August William Rachuig, Jr. & Otillie Mathilde Harmel line to the tree. There's an entry about their family further down this blog.

Link to August & Henrietta Rachuig & children diagram.

Link to August & Otillie Rachuig & children diagram.

I've added a diagram for the Theodore & Marie Rachui branch. I hope to get more info on this line, so I can expand it.

Link to Theodore & Marie Rachui & children diagram.

I'll add more branches & details in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment